Sketch Itinerary :
New Delhi | Jaipur | Ranthambhore National Park | Bharatpur National Park | Agra | Khajuraho | Bandhavgarh National Park | Kanha National Park | Nagpur | Kolkata | Guwahati | kaziranga National Park | Mumbai | Rajkot | SasanGir | Rann of Kutch National Park | Ahemdabad | New Delhi
Trip Type :
A lot is being said about the fact that summers are the best time to see Tigers in the wild. My response here is that the entire year is good for Tiger sightings, but for Tiger photography summer is a tad better. Now, it really depends whether you are an amateur photographer or a professional one. But, one thing for sure is that the Tiger does not discriminate between the two categories, he would give equivalent odds to both. Technology today has given an equal platform to everyone. Undoubtedly it is the eye behind the camera which is important, but the technology has made life easier for beginners. Yes, I am talking about digital cameras now available specifically for Wildlife photography. So, consider yourself no less, as even the Tiger does not consider you any lesser.
You can request two Heads of State to shake hands again for that front page shot, but not the Tiger, and for that matter not any wild animal. So, the onus is on you to make the most of what comes your way. I have seen a lot of professional photographers not happy with some exquisite opportunities they got to click the Tiger, while the amateurs were ecstatic with what they saw and captured. There are a plethora of reasons for this difference in reaction to the same window of photography.
Now, the question arises, in which category you see yourself. Are you just an amateur, a serious amateur or a professional photographer? Each type requires a different awareness of the facts like, the terrain, habitat, tourism in the parks, what to expect and when, the light, etc. Most importantly do not be swayed by what you have seen on the Discovery and National Geographic channels with regards to Wildlife photography. You, as a normal photographer, will not get those chances, but maybe better, it is unto you how you use them.
This is where our expert photographer naturalists come into the frame. When you do a safari with them, trust their advice regarding placement of vehicleand when they anticipate the Tiger to make an appearance. They will guide you about Tiger behaviourand when to be ready for shots. Time on hand at times is only a few seconds, by listening to them you will perhaps have taken a goldmine of shots.
Come and discover the photographer in you.
All tours are Tailor -made, take help of our tour specialist to plan. We will carefully design your trip into a detailed itinerary complete with country facts, maps, a price and accommodation and time in your hand and share your budget as per your choice. We'll keep perfecting your itinerary until you're completely happy and ready to book, at which point you pay your initial deposit.
Price on request
What's Included :
- All breakfasts in all hotels.
- All accommodation (as per your choice of hotel)
- All meals are included in Ranthambhore, Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Kaziranga, Sasan Gir and Little Rann of Kutch national park
- jeep safari along with special naturalist as per the itinerary (sharing or exclusive as per your preference )
- Elephant safari once during the stay at Kaziranga
- Rickshaw ride at Bharatpur
- Elephant ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Sound and light show in Khajuraho
- Guided sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Monument entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All transport and listed activities
- Air-conditioned chair car train travel
- Travel by air-conditioned Toyota Innova car
- Many early starts during the game drives
- All currently applicable taxes
What's Excluded :
- Visas and vaccinations
- Still / video camera fee in national parks and at monuments
- Expenses of personal nature like smokes, liquor, laundry and telephone calls
- International airfare and domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
Please note that any changes in entrance fees or government taxes will be payable extra and the same will be advised to you if applicable
Trip Note :
1. Book Early and Save Money .
2. Add a pinch of culture also like view Taj Mahal, Stay in heritage hotels, exploring culture .
3. Check dates of travel as the parks are closed during rainy seasons.
4. Some of the trips are escorted by Wildlife specialist. Join the group.
Vaccinations.. There are no mandatory vaccination requirements. Recommended vaccinations are: Polio, Tetanus, Diphtheria, Typhoid, Hepatitis A. The risk of malaria is slight but you may wish to consult your GP or travel health clinic for further advice. Dengue fever is a known risk in places visited. It is a tropical viral disease spread by daytime biting mosquitoes. There is currently no vaccine or prophylaxis available for Dengue, and therefore the best form of prevention is to avoid being bitten. We recommend you take the usual precautions to avoid mosquito bites. Some of our India trips spend time at altitude. In regions over approx. 2000m, there is low to no risk of mosquito-borne diseases. For trips going to altitudes of over 3000m there is a risk of being affected by Acute Mountain Sickness. Our itineraries are designed to enable everyone to acclimatize to these altitudes, but you should be aware that it is still possible for you to be affected.
Eating & drinking
Breakfast are included in all hotel as per itinerary. You should allow around USD 8 -12 per day for lunch and USD15 -20 for dinner (when not included). However your all meals are included in national park at your lodge or hotel. You can eat out very economical in India, but if you go to the more expensive restaurants, you will spend more than the suggested amount. In Cities Like, Mumbai, Jaipur, Varanasi, Khajuraho, Agra and Delhi there is a good choice of restaurants and a choice between Indian and Western style food. If you are a vegetarian India is probably one of the best destinations to travel to with a wide range of veg. dishes on offer; whilst at the national parks there are usually some non spicy curries but these are in limited supply. Tea and soft drinks are very expensive. We advise for drinking use only packed drinking water / Mineral water however in most of the lodge/or hotel have purified water available and they use purified water for cooking as well. A (large!) bottle of beer is approx. USD 5-7. Mineral water is widely available.
Weather & seasonality
September to April is the ideal time to visit these areas of all over India. Days are normally warm to hot and nights cool or mild. Humidity is very low and little or some rain shower can be expected now day due to climate change. In March/April and September/October it can get very hot during the day. Evenings at the game parks can be surprisingly cool, so bring a jumper or lightweight fleece as well as sun hat, sun cream and sunglasses. It gets very cold in the early mornings and evenings especially during the open safari jeep or bus between December and February and you should be prepared for this. You should bring additional warm clothing such as good fleece jackets, gloves and a scarf as it can drop to near freezing
e-Tourist Visa Facility is available for holders of passport of following countries
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Island,Chile, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand,Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands,Sri Lanka,Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Vietnam.
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sightseeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Luxury Experience :
Convert this tour into luxurious private journey by accommodating yourself in the cosseting embrance of a collection
of luxury wildlife resorts. Add luxury heritage hotels at other cities also.