Your luxury wildlife safari holiday in India will constitute some of the best boutique luxury lodges, trained naturalists and personalized jungle adventures tailored to your requirements.
Exclusive Luxury Wildlife Safaris in India:
Planning for a holiday post-COVID can be overwhelming. However, our guests need not worry. Our wildlife safari tours in India are custom-made and exclusively tailored to follow all safety protocols. The jeep you take your safari adventure in will be reserved specifically for you. No third guest, other than your group, will be sharing the tiger safari vehicle with you. The vehicle is equipped with six bucket seats (individual seats) so as to minimize social contact with the person sitting next to you.
The vehicle is spray-sanitized daily. Additionally, all of our guides, drivers, and naturalists have been fully vaccinated, undergo thermal checks every day, and continue to wear N-95 masks for their own safety and the safety of our guests.
Some of our most toured luxury wildlife safari holidays in India are :
This luxury wildlife holiday encompasses the best tiger safari expeditions in the Tiger state, Madhya Pradesh. It takes you on an adventure through the Sal jungles of Kanha, Bamboo-ridden Bandhavgarh, and the ravines of Panna and Pench.
Parks to visit on this Luxury Wildlife Safari holiday in Central India:
- Bandhavgarh National Park: One of the most historically significant national parks in India, Bandhavgarh is situated between the Vindhya and Satpura ranges of Madhya Pradesh. This park is said to have one of the highest densities of tigers. A head-on sighting of this mighty beast is only obvious when on a Tiger Safari in Bandhavgarh.
- Kanha National Park: Home to some of the biggest tigers in India, Kanha is a safe haven for this big cat. It has played a pivotal role in conserving the Hard Ground Barasingha and translocating tigers to other parks with depleting populations of the cat. Primarily a Sal jungle, the backdrop to this massive forest is a perfect setting for a photographer to click the Tiger.
- Panna National Park: One can easily call Panna National Park the land of the biggest predators and waterfalls thumping the ground from dizzying heights. A diamond mine to India, this park has the amazing superpower to both thrill you and calm you. A boat ride on the Ken is all it takes to discover that the forest is indeed a gem hidden, harboring diversity in its belly, and protecting its land since the recent past of 2008.
- Pench National Park: The setting for Nobel Prize winner Sir Rudyard Kipling’s “Jungle Book”, Pench is the perfect place to explore the true diversity of Indian Wildlife. A tiger safari in Pench will not only give you the opportunity to see the Tiger, but also the Indian Leopard, Sloth Bear, Indian Grey Wolf and more.
Accommodation on this Luxury Wildlife Safari holiday in Central India:
This luxury wildlife safari in India offers indulgent experiences in some of the best luxurious wildlife lodges in the country:
Taj Mahua Kothi (Bandhavgarh National Park):
The jungle safari resort in Bandhavgarh National Park has 12 standalone luxury cottages that blend into a 45 acre private forest on the periphery of the national park. The guest areas are housed in a large brick building with deep verandas overlooking a grassland ringed by a forest patch.
Taj Banjaar Tola (Kanha National Park)
This safari lodge is situated along the banks of the Banjaar River overlooking the heart of Kanha National Park. Two intimate camps of nine tents each are built on the banks of the still river overlooking the national park. Each elegant camp boasts its own pool with outdoor as well as indoor lounge options and interactive dining areas.
Taj Pashan Garh (Panna National Park):
Pashan Garh or ‘stone fortress’ is a cluster of 12 stone cottages huddled atop a small hill, with a sweeping view of dense foliage. Set in 200 acres of private wilderness; this luxury jungle safari resort in Panna National Park draws inspiration from the dry-packed stone houses of the Panna region.
Taj Bagvan (Pench National Park):
Only a few minutes from the national park entrance, the 12 charming stand-alone bungalows are built alongside a picturesque riverbed that demarcates the lodge premises from the national park. Each bungalow at the resort comes with its own rooftop machan, indoor and outdoor shower areas and a private sit-out surrounded by the woods.
A luxury safari that engulfs you in the rich heritage and wildlife of the Indian subcontinent, this luxury wildlife holiday in India will leave you mesmerized to say the least. You get the opportunity to tour Ranthambore National Park along with the cultural enigmas of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur and the seventh wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal. It is the perfect medley of the very best of Indian Wildlife along with centuries of history and enriching displays of the bygone days.
Places to visit on this Luxury Wildlife Safari holiday in Rajasthan:
- Ranthambore National Park: Ranthambore National Park, a jungle synonymous with plenty of tiger sightings, lies perfectly amidst the Aravali and Vindhya Ranges. Dotted with water pools and fruit trees, this park gets its name from the thousand-year-old fortress, which lies nestled on a hill above the forest. Well known for the diurnal activity of tigers, Ranthambore is a special and unusual area where the natural present meets the historical past. It also encompasses wildlife such as the Honey Badger, Indian Leopard, Sloth Bear, Marsh Crocodiles, and a plethora of birds. A Tiger Safari in Ranthambore is a thrilling experience for all wildlife enthusiasts.
- Jaipur: Bustling with colorful bazaars, Jaipur, the pink city of India, holds in itself centuries of historic importance. Some of the major tourist attractions within Jaipur include Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jai Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
- Jodhpur: Profoundly known as the blue city, Jodhpur is surrounded by a huge fortress wall with bastions. The striking blue buildings in Jodhpur contrast sharply and beautifully with the neighboring Thar Desert. Exploring the palaces, forts, and temples will keep you busy and in awe of the city’s historic grandeur.
- Udaipur: Udaipur is known as The city of Lakes, Located in the Aravalli ranges of Rajasthan. The City of Dawn is set on the edge of three lakes, forming a brilliant kaleidoscope of narrow lanes flanked by bright stalls, gardens, lakes, palaces, and temples. The city is famous for its palaces, lake, museums, temples, gardens and much more.
- Agra: An ode of love for his (Shah Jehan) late wife (Mumtaz Mahal), the Taj Mahal has successfully made its mark on the list of the seven wonders of the world. Carved with a medley of art inspired by Persian, Muslim, Hindu, Roman, and Greek architecture, the white-marbled beauty is awe-inspiring and will leave you mesmerized by its grandeur.
Accommodation on this Luxury Safari Holiday in Rajasthan:
This luxury holiday in India gives you the opportunity to be treated like a royal in the land of former Maharajas and Maharanis. Here is a list of some of the most luxurious accommodations on this itinerary:
The Oberoi Vanyavilas (Ranthambore National Park):
The Oberoi Vanyavilas Wildlife Resort, the best 5-star hotel in Ranthambhore, offers luxury tented accommodation inspired by the opulent caravans of the royal families. A fine restaurant serving authentic Rajasthani and international cuisine. And spa experiences customized to suit your needs. All accompanied by hospitality that is genuine and sincere.
The Oberoi Rajvilas (Jaipur):
Experience a sincerely warm welcome when you stay with us at our 5-star hotel in Jaipur: The Oberoi Rajvilas. Spread over 32 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, with traditional architecture, flaming Mashaal torches, and reflection pools. Exquisite accommodation, including luxury tents inspired by the era of Maharajas, and fine restaurants serving authentic Rajasthani and international cuisines.
The Oberoi Udaivilas (Udaipur):
Falling in love with the charm of the “City of Lakes” is easy when you are staying at the best hotel in Udaipur: The Oberoi Udaivilas. Located on the banks of Lake Pichola, our 5 star hotel is spread over 30 acres of luxuriant gardens, with an intricate layout of interconnecting domes and corridors that reflect the layout of Udaipur itself; whose seven lakes are linked by canals.
Ajit Bhawan (Jodhpur):
Ajit Bhawan is nestled between the Umaid Bhawan Palace which sits on a hill & the Mehrangarh Fort which towers over Jodhpur, as a guardian of the city. It is an ancestral home steeped in history with a contemporary footprint.
Taj View Agra (Agra):
Experience the famed splendor of The Taj Mahal at Tajview, Agra. Spread over six acres of manicured gardens and equipped with smart rooms, the hotel near Taj Mahal Agra offers the finest amenities alongside hassle-free services.
Our luxury wildlife holidays in India will leave an indelible mark on you. Book your luxury wildlife safari with us and experience nothing but perfection on your tour. You can get in touch with us via email at [email protected] or call us at +91-9811200094. You can also leave us a query with your specific requirements HERE. Our team will get back to you with a tailor-made luxury wildlife safari holiday within 24 hours.
We hope to host you soon!