Gir Birding Lodge
Gir National Park
About Gir Birding Lodge
The hotel in Gir is 22 acres in size and serves as an excellent base for exploring these gorgeous woodlands. The Lodge’s proximity to the Gir National Park is advantageous, as it gives guests an unique advantage when it comes to witnessing Gir Lions and other wild wildlife.
Why should you stay at Gir Birding Lodge?
- Cottages located in a Mango Orchard, home to a variety of Western Indian birds.
- Wildlife Specialty Lodge that is environmentally friendly.
- Our in-house naturalist will lead you on a birdwatching and photography excursion.
- Short-toed Snake Eagle and Mottled Wood Owl have been observed recently.
- Local Siddhi tribe dances around bonfires in the winter evenings.
- The Asiatic Lion lives in Gir National Park.