Tiger Safari India & COVID-19
Tiger Safari India continues to assess future travel operations. If your upcoming travel plans are affected, a Tiger Safari India representative will contact you to discuss postponing your journey, approximately 30-45 days prior to departure. Our office is open Monday – Sunday, 9 A.M – 9 P.M to assist you.
We look forward to welcoming you on a Tiger Safari India journey when the time is right.
Book your Tiger Safari Tour with Confdence
With Tiger Safari India’s new, more flexible booking policy you can plan your future travel with complete peace of mind. Book for 2021 or even 2022 without paying a deposit. When the time is right, we shall notify you about the first payment and we can secure the tour for you. Till then, don’t miss out on the best deals with boutique hotels and lodges.
1. We specialize in designing the program you want. There are no fixed group departures that we do. So you have complete choice and control over your tour. You do not share the transport or safari vehicle with anyone.
2. The drivers of all these vehicles are tested daily for any symptoms.
3. We recommend small boutique hotels for your stay, where you have minimum social contact, yet have highly personalized services.
4. The transporters and hotel whom we deal with have intensified health and hygiene protocols in ways that do not make the journey more difficult in the aftermath of the pandemic.
Though we are still far from the pre-covid level, the latent demand in people’s minds who are tired of sitting at home is quite encouraging for us. One thing for certain is that the fear of Corona is on a steady decline and it is a matter of time before we tide over this wave. The good news is that national parks in India have opened for safaris from 1st October 2020. Tiger sightings have begun with a bang and hotels have shown good occupancies to start the safari season. Below protocol is being followed during safaris to ensure safety.
1. The safari drivers and guides are checked before the safari for any fever or other symptoms.
2. The safari vehicle is completely sanitized before and after the safari. Should you wish to see the sanitization of your safari vehicle that will be done promptly.
3. It is mandatory for the driver, guide, and guests to wear the mask during the safari.
4. Only exclusive safaris are permitted. For e.g. if it is two of you, then only you two will do a safari in one vehicle. Any guest who is not traveling with you will not be permitted to do safaris with you, thus ensuring extra social distancing in the vehicles.
Do let us know if you have any queries on how your tour will be handled at the hotels, by transporters, and during safaris, and we will be more than pleased to handle all your questions. We are here to make travel better, not just safer. The resilience of the travel industry is remarkable. We remain committed to serving.
Though you will not be able to see the smile behind our mask, you will feel our emotions and see the care in our actions.
Please stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you sometime soon.
Tiger Safari India Tours
Enquire A tour
Our efforts have time and again been recognized by all our guests on TripAdvisor. With reviews that are 100% genuine, you can read them here or head on to our official TripAdvisor page to browse through in detail.
I have recently returned from my 17 night trip with Nature Safari India. I was totally looked after from arrival to departure, which as a solo traveller was what I wanted. The drivers and guides provided were all excellent. I opted for a mainly wildlife...
I came to India for a business trip and spontaneously decided to do a tiger safari over the weekend. The Tiger Safari India team immediately came back to me with different great options and organized the 4-day tour to ...
this was our second tiger safari at Corbett with Nature Safari and turned out to be worth every penny.We saw 7 tigers in 3 days and from quite close distance too. The best part was seeing a tigress wit her 2 grown cubs who crossed our path and walked...